Τhe main purpose of the “HR Student Awards by GPMA” announcement is to encourage postgraduate students in the field of Human Resource Management to present their ideas and suggestions describing how Human Resource Management systems and practices can be implemented in Small and Medium enterprises (50-200 persons).
The contest this year addressed to students of postgraduate programs of Hellenic University Institutions specializing in Human Resource Management as well as graduates of relevant departments in 2016.
The theme for 2017 is “Human Resources & SME (Small & Medium Enterprises)” and the questions to be answered are:
- How do you think Human Resource Management systems can be implemented in small and medium-sized enterprises (50-200 persons) in order to improve their operational functioning and to create infrastructure for their further development? Focus on developing ideas and good practices.
- What will be the biggest challenge that Human Resources professionals will face in these businesses?
Project electronically submission by Wednesday 3 May 2017 at email@example.com
Announcement of the awards during the HR Forum 2017 Conference.
- Olga Epitropaki Professor|Durham University Business School
- Thomas Kougkoulos Human Resources Director|AbbVie Pharmaceuticals SA
- Martha Mylona Strategic Advisor|GPMA BoD
- Irene Paganopoulou HR Βos Director Greece & Cyprus|Pfizer Hellas
- Nancy Papalexandris Professor, Academic Coordinator MSc Programme in HR|Athens University of Economics and Business
- Sotiris Stamatiou President|GPMA, Group Human Resources Director|Onassis Foundation Group